baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 - download problem with linux files

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 - download problem with linux files
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:25:50 -0500 (EST)

I added in rc hdparm -m16 /dev/hda to fix a linux incompatiblity with the
Compaq computer and it did not help with the download problem, stil
stalled with wget at 72%, every time.

Microcom is also not improved. Instead of typing send atdt7615041 or
just plain atdt7615041 twice (first time I just get a buzz, not a dial) I
can type at (wait) and then atdt7615041, but no other progress.

I would like kermit anyway for ftp downloads.

lynx 2.8.1 does not require lynx.lss, just lynx.cfg.