baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 add-ons

  • From: keesan AT iamjlamb.com
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 add-ons
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:56:15 -0500 (EST)

Lynx 2.8.1 from SW4.0, with libncurses from BL1 (libncurses.1.9.9g)
> and libz.so.1.1.3 (linked to libz.so.1) WORKS!!!!! It accessed my
webmail properly - asks for cookies and logs in. Lynx 2.6 from SW3.2
flunked this test. I can package the three files together but I don't
know how to make packages that also set symlinks and could add an
instruction file instead. Any ideas? This lynx also was unable to
download libz - got to 42 out of 59K and stalled.

Lynx for SW3.2 (version 2.6) worked with BL1 and also works here, with
libncurses and no libz.

I still need to get kermit working - older kermit (SW3.5) or newer ncurses
(SW4.0).
Please ignore the following - I dont' know any easy way to delete it using
lynx and webmail (squirrel mail).