baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 - download problem with linux files

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 - download problem with linux files
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:01:15 +1300

Sindi Keesan wrote:

> I added in rc hdparm -m16 /dev/hda

There's no hdparm command in BL3.

> stalled with wget at 72%, every time.

I suppose you've check that that your connection
is still up and that you actually have enough
space on the filesystem for that file?

> Microcom is also not improved.

microcom works 100% for me. As long as you do
the right thing at the right time, it does what
it is supposed to.

> Instead of typing send atdt7615041

There is no point putting send first (less you are using
a script).

> I can type at (wait) and then atdt7615041, but no
> other progress.

No dialing? No CONNECT?

Have you tried the ati codes? Do they give you the
expected info?