baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 - download problem with linux files

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 - download problem with linux files
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:52:26 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, Sindi Keesan wrote:

> www.iamjlamb.com/libz.so.1.1.3, sorry
>
> With newer versions of pine I think you can click on the link in the
> message body and go there with lynx, at least you can at this computer to
> which I am telnetted. Pine 4.44

I don't have Pine on my BL3.00 machine, so that won't help me. I'm
reading this message with Pine - but on a 1Ghz Debian Sid system.
Following the link with this system is not going to tell us anything about
the way BL3 works. To get the url on my BL3 system is going to require
entering it manually, or some other yet more convoluted process.

James