homestead - Re: [Homestead] Give up the dream? My dilemma

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Give up the dream? My dilemma
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 14:11:21 -0500

Roxann,
On my 70th birthday I recieved a card that had a button on it that you pin
put on your blouse or shirt. It said "I ve survived damn near everything"
That pin is now on my bulletin board next to my computer. I won't bore you
with all my experiences, but lets say that I survived two divorces, and
having to leave behind everything but my clothes and an 8 year old car when I
was 59. Starting over was a long road but I followed my dream of living in
the country and homesteading to the best of my abilities! It has been worth
every step of the way to get here, and I have been very content the last 16
years.
Follow your heart!
Jeanne
tnhillwoman