homestead - Re: [Homestead] Give up the dream? My dilemma

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Give up the dream? My dilemma
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 09:24:08 -0800 (PST)

Roxanne; this suggestion from Susan is the kind of hard decision making you
will need to do, once you do make up your mind. None of us know your
particular situation, but several on the list have talked of economic
upheavals on their homesetaed, when one partner left. That is the kind of
good life experience lessons to gain from some of the list
members..............bobford