homestead - Re: [Homestead] Give up the dream? My dilemma

  • From: Susan Trickett <gmasue AT inbox.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Give up the dream? My dilemma
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 09:31:23 -0800

I should explain that what made my decision hard was the loss of my two
grandkids, 2 & 3 who had lived with us, mostly, since they were born, not my
26 year old daughter who can be a real pain. I'm happy to report that the now
3 & 4 year olds have lived with us almost a year. They will be moving on soon
but letting go this time will be under happy circumstances. Bottom line I
guess it that if you do what's right deep in your soul for you, things will
work out.

Sue