homestead - Re: [Homestead] Eggs are hatching-UPDATE

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Eggs are hatching-UPDATE
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 14:07:57 -0500

I now see 12 cracked shells and 3 exposed, air-breathing beaks. <g>

EarthNSky wrote:
Ron says he remembers it taking a whole day to complete hatching. My memory wasn't that good.

B, who loves the sound of chirping babies

EarthNSky wrote:
It is day 20 of incubation, and I heard some chirping-not pipping, but
chirping..so I looked and I have 6 eggs (of 28 in the 'bator) hatching.

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda