homestead - Re: [Homestead] Careful who you take advice from. Give up the dream? My dilemma

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Careful who you take advice from. Give up the dream? My dilemma
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:29:14 -0500

Married 24 years, had a similar crisis to Roxann at the 21 year
mark(problem being faced with homesteading alone)...problems resolved,
can honestly say I am still happily married.
I think kris has a point of consideration, but only grain of salt
consideration because every individual is different and love is one
crazy, unpredictable emotion...very strong...people will do all kinds of
stuff for love, even go against their own dreams.

Bev

Gene GeRue wrote:
I'd check out his marital history before taking his advice.

If marital history was a strong criterion for advice credibility I should never utter another word.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda