homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 07:28:56 -0400

From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
Now, supposedly he was adopted by Sotero. If so, there would be no birth
certificate or certificate of live birth that lists Obama as his father.
So, that raises more questions.

Why would there be no birth certificate?? I thought they were kept on file with the state forever. You can file for changes to it, but I'd be really surprised to find that you can change who your biological parents were. I also have never seen any evidence that he was legally adopted...apparently in some countries you can 'claim' a child and give him some rights without legally adopting him. I know he used the Sotero name for a while, but I used my ex-husband's name sometimes, but legally kept my maiden name.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA