homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:49:33 -0700 (PDT)

I have actually never been in the state of Missouri.  What is the natural
disaster ratios?  And how cold in the winter?

And most important of all, do they have PowerBall in your state!  It keeps
hopes and dreams alive of being able to afford a loaf of bread in 2012... :-)

--- On Sun, 7/19/09, VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com> wrote:

--- On Sun, 7/19/09, Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> Some days I'm tempted to hang out my shingle:  "WANTED:
> Small spot on Homesteader's farm to park my RV and truck,
> and personal garden space, in exchange for manual labor on
> the homestead. Can handle a weapon and help protect
> the homestead from those who want their cake, eat their
> cake, and then want to come take your cake, and return for
> seconds, too."

I've thought about making that offer leslie.  Interested in central Missouri?

Van Dell
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/cayadopi%40yahoo.com