homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:50:43 -0800

I think people are confused by the terms "long form" and "short form." What they indicate is how much info is included. Mine are all very "short" on actual paper but are all "long" on information.

Long forms, and it can vary by state, include not only the date but the time of birth. Weight. Single, multiple and order of birth. Can include (some of mine do) number of live births. Parents' names, occupations, age and residence. They show the original signature of the parent, the doctor and the county/parish/borough designated official.

Now, supposedly he was adopted by Sotero. If so, there would be no birth certificate or certificate of live birth that lists Obama as his father. So, that raises more questions.

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>

Janice Okubo, director of communication for the Hawaii Department of Health
explained that an 'out of state' birth certificate still lists where you
were born...Bali was the example she gave. It would be a Hawaiian birth
certificate showing that you were born in Bali, NOT Hawaii.

Also, it isn't just Berg who filed suit.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4784592/1961-hawaiian->birth-certificate

There are others, too. It's all so bogus; a Late Birth Certificate
(mentioned in the above petition) clearly SAYS it's a Certificate of
Hawaiian Birth, an 'after the fact' certificate, not the 'certificaton of
live birth' Obama has shown. Even the bill to amend the Federal Election
Campaign Act of 1971 requires candidates to provide what Obama has provided.

Maybe I don't understand the whole 'long form' thing. I've never had one.
The short form has been all I ever needed. How many people actually
have/need a long form birth certificate? I just got a copy of mine from the
state a couple of years ago, and there was no choice long or short form,
they just sent the short form. Did the other candidates supply a long form
birth certificate? Just trying to figure out why people are so obsessed
about this..it's been a rainy day, so there isn't much else to do.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA