homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 00:47:32 EDT

Not that I think it matters at all any more, but no. it was never put to
rest. The 4 law firms hired to defend him from the requrement to prove
citizenship eventually did turn in a certificate of live birth from the state
of
Hawaii. Hawaii issues this to any baby living in the state, or parents
living in the state within 1 year of birth. They did not produce a birth
certificate and the hospital still refuses to confirm or deny his birth on
the
island.
His grandmother still insists she attended his birth in Kenya. It is really
a non issue though, it will never be allowed to actually be debated.

Drew

In a message dated 7/19/2009 4:20:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,