homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:54:58 -0800

Ya know, I'm going to have to dig through some of my stuff that I researched before he was elected. So much has conveniently disappeared of the net. Kinda Bush-esk. He attended the prep school using Dunham as I remember.

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

snip<
I have a question that maybe someone can answer...
On his school records in Hawaii, did he use the name Obama or Soetoro?,
when did he start using Obama again, was it when he returned to Hawaii
or was it when he went to Oxy? Didn't he use the name Barry Dunham,
too, and when was that?

Speaking of fathers, today is my deceased biological father's birthday.
I miss him. On a homestead, there is always some chore that you can do
to ease your spirit, and for me today that is splitting wood and painting.

--
"Never expect magic from no where" Baringo (Kenyan) working motto
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/