homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:30:46 -0800

Oh, god no! NOT Feinstein! The woman is a horror and I haven't the faintest why we keep electing her. Hmmmm, of course, she is just about as teflonish as Teflon. They'd have made quite a pair!

Speaking of Feinstein and Boxer, did anyone else see that twit today using the race baiting in Congress against Boxer?

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

I was secretly hoping for a woman..Feinstein or Boxer or Napolitano or
Sebelius or any number of high profile Democrats. I don't know much
about any of these last 4, just that they are women and Democratic.

I'm not even sure Biden would have made my list, and if so, after
everyone else I've mentioned in this post.