homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 00:24:26 -0400

Robert Walton wrote:
I do wonder what
would happen if we found that a sitting president did not qualify. In
this case, it would mean Joe Biden as president.

Horrors. I think I'd rather have Gore the inventor and Global Warming
guru..(not)

Biden was the first let down from Obama, IMO.

I was really shocked by that choice, too. IF Palin is Caribou Barbie,
then Biden is definitely Ken, doncha think? ;)

The slam dunk ticket would have been Obama/Clinton
Obama/Edwards, or even Obama/Richardson

If he wanted foreign policy experience, more support from the South,
etc. he could have picked Sam Nunn, and since he is a moderate, that
would have soothed the nerves of some Dems who were hoping for a bit
more centrism.

I was secretly hoping for a woman..Feinstein or Boxer or Napolitano or
Sebelius or any number of high profile Democrats. I don't know much
about any of these last 4, just that they are women and Democratic.

I'm not even sure Biden would have made my list, and if so, after
everyone else I've mentioned in this post.

--
"Never expect magic from no where" Baringo (Kenyan) working motto
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/