homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:19:24 -0400

I'm starting to understand why Obama doesn't fight these rumors. It's like the Sorcerer's Apprentice with the brooms...knock one down and 5 more websites appear with some looney claim. If McCain had won, we'd have a different set of loonies, but they seem particularly irrational and vicious.

In another tempest in a teapot, I read that the Cambridge police are thinking of releasing the radio tapes. Apparently the policeman was on the radio through much of the 'incident'. Now that it's been dragged to the public areana, it would be nice to hear the 'real thing' instead of 'he said/he said'.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA