homestead - Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:08:14 -0500

Bob--Okay, I get it a little bit better now, maybe. The assets are the big
difference between you and me. I mean, besides the fact that I don't have
any to speak of. : ) Speaking honestly, if I had accumulated some, I'd
probably be worried about their evaporation. On the other hand, paring life
down toward simplicity is one of the things that draws me to the homestead
lifestyle. (Simplicity, not necessarily ease.) I can't see myself trying
to outguess the economy--opposite of simplicity.

Good luck handling your business (especially that government part).

Cathy