homestead - Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:00:39 EST

>I have lost 'much' as you like to bring up, but that still leaves me with
many, many multiples of all that you have ever had.

Which I, of course, seriously misdoubt. From the beginning of your verbosity
here, Bob, you have come across, acurately it seems to have turned out, as
one of those people who always show up at meetings, gatherings, and email
lists
to bask in the radiance of some endeavor or the other without ever
participating in it yourself.

> >You still will not answer the question posed by many. How do you in your
> all-knowing self-reliant super-homesteader life handle a multi-hundred

You should pay close attention to my next diatribe I will post. You don't
see an answer in it because your midset is closed to any reality but your
infirmed and imagined wealth. How do I handle a multi-hundred thousand
dollar
medical liability? Somone else who had abused and neglected their health
asked
that on this list nearly fifteen years ago with the inevitable tag, "Just
wait!
It will happend to you some day! So far you are just lucky, yeah, that's
all,
just lucky!"

Well, Bobert ol' boy, it's fifteen years later and my (nod, nudge, wink)
"luck" seems to be holding out. How do I handle hundreds of thousands of
dollars of medical liability?? I make sure I'm not stupid enough to
compromise my
health by such things as smoking, ass-sitting, and paranoia.

You've been given that answer by half a doxen people a score of times, and
yet you view it as never having you question answered. It's because you
don't
like the answer nor the reality behind it.

You mean we are not in a housing crash? Do you mean that your house in
Phoenix is worth more than it was three years ago?

> >As far as buying farmland with gold, up in NE TN farmland is averaging
> about 2-3 grand an acre, that is a bity more than 2 - 3 ounces. Geeze, you

And the person you know who has bought farmland with gold is ......????
Geeze, you really don't understand the written language very well. do you?

> >Quit bullying, and I will quit treating you like a bully.

Quit acting like the embarrassing nerd that shows up at every conversation to
bask in the glow of people who are really doing things and really know what
they are talking about and tries to pontificate on everything everyone says
..... you know that more than 40% of the posts to this list are still from
you
who have had the least experience in these matters than anyone.

James