homestead - Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:18:04 -0800 (PST)

A great portion of mine are gone now too, Cathy. And, my guesses on what
will happen might be educated, but they are guesses. I read, on the subject,
incessantly -- My eyes hurt. But, this is all so new and unexpected. What
I'm hoping is that I feel like a fool in a year and that the economy is
almost completely recovered. I don't expect that, but I do hope :-).