homestead - Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:49:18 -0800 (PST)

James , buddy-boy;, continue to show yourself. You have not fooled anyone
into mistaking you for a gentleman, and you are beginning to show signs that
you know nothing of honor.

I have lost 'much' as you like to bring up, but that still leaves me with
many, many multiples of all that you have ever had. You have lost nothing
because you had nothing to lose. You gave up because you were afraid of
failure. You are not uniques. Society is filled with men like you.
Sometimes James , you are just dumb. I try not to value myself or others
that way, but you just used that measurement.

You are a bully. Now, I have put up with it as much as I choose. You
ridicule and bully people on this list because in real life you are ridiculed
and bullied. that is how bullies are made, so I know that is how myou are
treated in life. You have told us openly on the list people make fun of you.
That does not give you the excuse to do it to others. Stop bullying. I
have felt pity for you, but I amm tired of your blowhard harassment toward me
and others.

You are intelligent, but you are also as naiive and ignoranht of the real
world as a teenager. Right now, that is how you are acting.

You still will not answer the question posed by many. How do you in your
all-knowing self-reliant super-homesteader life handle a multi-hundred
thousand dollar medical liability. Are taxpayers like me footing your
insurance and medical bills? Is that your plan? Or, are you just counting
on luck? Either way, the 'self-reliant', 'independent' version of the great
James is nothing but bluster. It can not be any answerb except for what I
posted. Bills always have to be paid by someone. There is no shame in
accepting from others except when you hypocritically claim to be more
independent and self-reliant than others.

None of your predictions have come to pass, nor have most of Kuntslers, the
man you love to parrot. Be smart about those things which you are smart.
Quit pretending to know things of which you have no experience and are
obviously ignorant. You are making yourself appear foolish.

As far as buying farmland with gold, up in NE TN farmland is averaging about
2-3 grand an acre, that is a bity more than 2 - 3 ounces. Geeze, you really
arewn't very bright.

Quit bullying, and I will quit treating you like a bully.