homestead - Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:19:46 -0800 (PST)

Or you 'off-base'? probably not, though I'm not exactly sure what you mean.
I have significant areas of business to handle before I can leave the city in
a proper fashion. Some involve 'business', others involve dealing with the
gov't, and others still concern decades of accumulated -- well just say
accumulation :-); and others are simply personal.

When I leave, I would like to sepnd some time in different areas, where I
already own land and where I don't. I need to see if the community is a
'fit', if I am going to have to deal with communtiy. If I go 'remote'
enough, that won't be an issue, my homestead will be my respite from the
larger world, not a part of the larger society; though I will still interact
'off' the homesetad. I do intend 'some' traveling.

You were clear about your intentions as opposed to what you thought about
mine. I have to remain solvent to pay the price for my desires of the
future. Nothing is given to me, everyhting will be prurchased, so how I
handler this economic collapse is of the utmost imposratnce to my future.

I'm not sure if I was clear in answering your question, feel free to foolow
up if you please......................