homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moods

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moods
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 18:54:27 -0800 (PST)

But they will whine, and 'I' will probably holler. I'm telling you bev,
people say you can't get blood from a turnip, but we are going to be coughing
up interest payments on the debt that makes today's horrid t*xes seem benign.
Tell that boy of yours to try and find him a t*x h*ven location out there on
the seven seas, for where to spend his latter days :-)