baslinux - Re: [BL] dosemu

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] dosemu
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:16:20 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005, sindi keesan wrote:

Thanks. I will try zgv in workspace 1 and xdosemu/WP51 in 2. Or maybe in
two windows in one workspace if I can figure out how to make one 80
columns.

I haven't been following this thread very closely, but I'm under the impression that part of it concerns problems with dosemu display on a vt. Is that correct? I just wanted to point out that xdosemu can be toggled to full screen by some key or key sequence--forgot which key(s). If this is relevant, or hasn't already been discussed, would it help the display problems? My experimentation with this dosemu feature concerned version 1.2.1.

James