baslinux - Re: [BL] dosemu

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] dosemu
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 19:47:32 +0000 (UTC)

And switching between them. How do you switch workspaces with icewm and
no mouse?.

Ctrl+Alt+Right and Left supposedly tab backward and forward.
David

I can use the menu (Ctrl-Esc, Windows, arrow down, Enter).

My keyboard does not have a Right or Left key - what do you mean here?
I tried Ctrl-Rightalt or -Leftalt.

I had an older dosemu here and installed your new one and it give me error messages when I load it or try to exitemu.

Builtins plugin version mismatch. Found 0, required 2.
Any ideas of how to fix this without downloading the old tgz again to look inside it?