baslinux - Re: [BL] Xfering Files & CD/msdos fs issues

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Xfering Files & CD/msdos fs issues
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 20:48:38 +0000 (UTC)

James, would you also want to post the dosemu that David just compiled?
My site is very slow at downloads and I am running out of space. Ditto for the netpbm package that he helped me make (and plans to update and make for BL2). And mplayer (not posted at my site but it could be).

I should probably upload it to my
site. Did you compile against uclibc? The package is nice and small--only
about 250kb, it seems.

Take care, James