baslinux - Re: [BL] Xfering Files & CD/msdos fs issues

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Xfering Files & CD/msdos fs issues
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 02:50:45 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005, Ron Clarke wrote:

Hi Folks,

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 20:48:38 +0000 (UTC)
sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

James, would you also want to post the dosemu that David just compiled?
My site is very slow at downloads and I am running out of space. Ditto
for the netpbm package that he helped me make (and plans to update and
make for BL2). And mplayer (not posted at my site but it could be).

I have space to post packages for BLx if required. At the moment I only
have the second-to-last mplayer from David, but it is no problem to set up
some download directories for BL2 and BL3, if needed.

Are you hosting anything else compiled for BL, such as minihttpd? Feel free to copy over anything from my site that you think other people would want, some of which James already has. lynx and ghostscript are the most generally useful.

BTW: David, your dosemu package works ! Thank you. :)

What programs does it work with?

Regards,
Ron

--