baslinux - Re: [BL] Xfering Files & CD/msdos fs issues

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Xfering Files & CD/msdos fs issues
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 15:58:41 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005, sindi keesan wrote:

James, would you also want to post the dosemu that David just compiled?
My site is very slow at downloads and I am running out of space. Ditto
for the netpbm package that he helped me make (and plans to update and
make for BL2). And mplayer (not posted at my site but it could be).

I'll look into this. sdf upgraded their OS recently and since then things are working differently than they previously did. I'm not sure if that's because they're still tweaking things or whether there's a different procedure now.

James