baslinux - Re: [BL] dosemu

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] dosemu
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 20:00:35 +0000 (UTC)

I had an older dosemu here and installed your new one and it give me error
messages when I load it or try to exitemu.

Builtins plugin version mismatch. Found 0, required 2.
Any ideas of how to fix this without downloading the old tgz again to look
inside it?

I deleted anything I could find for dosemu and started over again.

Now when I type dosemu:

In file included from built-in global.conf:841
from built-in global.conf:699

Error in built-in global.conf: (line 838) Disk/device file /var/lib/dosemu/drives/c doesn't exist
1 error(s) detected while parsing the configuration file.

I don't have a /var/lib - what file might be looking for it that I did not delete?