homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hahah !  On first read, I thought you typed : '' Maybe then it will
be easier for people to see that Obama is not Jesus on a bicycle come to
save THE MALL."   LOL.

Dead, yep, but obviously not buried with a lot of folks...

<<<  "I don't want any such trifles as this giving
the administration any excuse that it did not have its day in the sun
unfettered to show us what it's got.'    >>>>

Ditto !

Some days I'm tempted to hang out my shingle:  "WANTED:  Small spot on
Homesteader's farm to park my RV and truck, and personal garden space, in
exchange for manual labor on the homestead. Can handle a weapon and help
protect the homestead from those who want their cake, eat their cake, and
then want to come take your cake, and return for seconds, too."