homestead - Re: [Homestead] just stuff

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] just stuff
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:24:21 -0800

Pine tar or Lava?

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>

Me too,,,,,,,,, I have had too major contact dermatitis episodes already......... The worst seems to be the sunflower leaves, and after that all of the curcubits........ Mom says there is some kind of bar soap that they used to use on the farm for that.... I've never heard of it, can't remember the name now, and hopefully will remember it when I get around to going shopping.

Makes me itch like crazy, then the redness and swelling, and of course anywhere I touch, I potentially spread it........