homestead - Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:37:18 -0800 (PST)

Even so; I would think a real 'depression' would be much worse than what I
have seen , so far. I remember having bad hurricanes heading right for us ;
sometimes they hit; and, sometimes; they broke up; idles or changed
direction. This feels the same. Just waiting........

You know they saw it is darkest right 'before' the dawn. That isn't always
true. Sometimes It is darkest right 'after' someone hits you with an axe
handle. I'm hoping for dawn............