homestead - Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 12:32:44 -0800 (PST)

Next trip to the nursery, I'll ask about chinese pole beans. thanks. I have
limited space though, so it is good they grow up. I already have about 40
tomatoe plamts , the peppers, bush beans, a big plot of seeds planted, still
have greens and brocooli producing.

I don't know if I should cut back the greens to the ground and plant
something else right beside them, so the greens can back on their own next
winter -- if I am still here?? I hate to cut them all back if they
withstand the heat enough to produce again this spring ... I just don't know,
and haven't decided the best use of that space................