homestead - Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:15:59 -0800

Now, Bob, you know I said that you needed to practice. Ah, and have you?
Noooooooo. Don't blame me if you blow the lid off the thing <g>

Now, did you ever determine what it is and if it is weighted or a gauge?
And, if it is a gauge, did you take it down to your friendly neighborhood
radiator shop and have it tested?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Leslie; As to my future plans, I have made some decisions, but timing and
events beyond my current expectations can always change. In any case, as
we have tal;ked openly, privacy is a concern for both of us. I will never
post publicly ( and I am not sure how much to trust private email) of
certain directions I intend to take. Having/gaining privacy is not easy,
but it is still 'possible', but only if established during a total
transition.

As to canning, Lynda said that you don't need to practice, you just need
to have a good pot and you're ready, so I'll take her advice there ;-)

The man who sold me the (30 of the 40 , I have)bushes has been wotrking
on them for twenty years in this area. He is a fanatic about his
tomatoes. He told me to expect twemnty pounds + per bush, which is about
double what is normal for here. We will see. I have neighbors who like
vegetables if I get too many at once. My neighbors are nice to me; I
don't mind sharing .........................