homestead - Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:42:12 -0800

Beans grow if you toss them on the ground. The Jack & the Beanstalk story was semi-based in fact. They are one of the few seeds that have close to a 100% successful germination rate.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

I'm doing a lot of [planting from seed this year, but, the results are much more predictable with the plants, and my space is so limited.