homestead - Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:31:53 -0800 (PST)

Lynda it has a weight (15, I think, Susan Jane helped me figure out that part
and I bookmarked the pdf for this particular cooker). I saw the site you
mentioned for Leslie, I'll keep that, also. To be honest, it is pretty
apparent that my pressure canner was never used, so it should be safe; but
I'll let the wife use it the first time :-)