homestead - Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 09:42:58 -0800 (PST)

Leslie; As to my future plans, I have made some decisions, but timing and
events beyond my current expectations can always change. In any case, as we
have tal;ked openly, privacy is a concern for both of us. I will never post
publicly ( and I am not sure how much to trust private email) of certain
directions I intend to take. Having/gaining privacy is not easy, but it is
still 'possible', but only if established during a total transition.

As to canning, Lynda said that you don't need to practice, you just need to
have a good pot and you're ready, so I'll take her advice there ;-)

The man who sold me the (30 of the 40 , I have)bushes has been wotrking on
them for twenty years in this area. He is a fanatic about his tomatoes. He
told me to expect twemnty pounds + per bush, which is about double what is
normal for here. We will see. I have neighbors who like vegetables if I
get too many at once. My neighbors are nice to me; I don't mind sharing