homestead - Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 21:15:14 -0800

Big city stuff. Most of the folks in the big cities expect to have the work
done for them. Quite honestly, most (not you necessarily Bob <g>) don't have a clue about gardening and they make a ton of money off them by selling plants for things that would grow by simply tossing seeds.

The ex's grandfather and his uncles owned/own a BIG nursery down in Sonoma County. They made the big bucks by selling six packs to folks down in the Bay Area and, in particular, Marin County!