homestead - Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:13:53 -0800

Bob, unemployment is NOT under 8%. Or at least not the 8% you think it is.
Late in his first year in office, or maybe early in the second one, Dumbya
changed how unemployment numbers are counted. The real number is around
12%.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Then don't listen to radio shows :-) .. I was thinking about as a child
telling my father my thumb hurt because I hit it with ther hammer, and he
replied "well, don't hit it with the hammer". Those shows and websites are
people just like you , me , and everyone else. They are are guessing.

If we are in a true 'depression' then it isn't bad , like everyone claimed
it would be. Nationally, Unemployment is still under 8%, my neighbors still
have BMWs and Mercedes, no homes in my neighborhood have been foreclosed --
and this is Phoenix, along with Las Vegas, and Miami, one of the three worst
hit locations in the country.