homestead - Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 05:06:06 -0800 (PST)

That's okay Lynda; I take no offense.. I garden because I enjoy gardening
and because I prefer the taste of fresh vegetables that I grew. It actually
is 'much' cheaper to buy thwem already processed from the grocery story, not
just buying seed to plant. But, I tend to buy the least processes as
possible, and grow what I can where I am ,now. How many tomatoes did you
pick from your backyard on on Chritmas Eve <G> ?