homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moods

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moods
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 18:26:12 -0800 (PST)

Bev, I ran across a site today that was breaking down numbers figuring what
he expected from Obama's promises , platforms, etc, as well as with his
stimulus packages and bail-outs (only the ones after the elction). Now, I
don't know if the guys numbers were right-- it could very well have been
wrong, but his projections were that in eight years , Obama will have spent
more money than all of the first forty-three presidents who preceded him
spent, combined. Part is just exponential overall growth in spending, but
part is him with a democrat