homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 16:46:28 -0800 (PST)

16)Directly , or indirectly through Israel, we will become more involved in
war in the middle east, either Iran and/or Syria, before the end of 2009

17) Beofre 2009 ends, Global trade will have changed dramatically; First
China and other manufacturing nations will be 'dumping' goods like never
before in history. Goods will be cheaper than ever before for those with the
cash to purchase. The gov't could even, with retail already dying, institute
some kind of national 'credits', just for the purchase of these 'cheap' goods

The end of the 'dumping' and our current form of global trade will come , I
believe by the end of 2009, when there is no longer 'international credit'
accepted between the U.S. and its largest trading partners. This is what the
backwardation of gold, this past week, suggests as a possibilty

18) Rates of domestic abuse reports, alcohol abuse, and suicide will see
their biggest increases since the 1970's, by thwe end of 2009.