homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 07:12:28 -0800 (PST)

Lynda wrote:  "Just how long do you figure the Saudis and other countries are
going to ship
oil when the payments are in $$ made from the Emporer's Clothes?"

No much longer.  They have already made other exchanges to accept other
currencies, and Putin has gone to the oil producer nations to get them to
start by-passing the exchanges and return to direct sales to buyers - i.e.
like it was pre-70's