homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:06:42 -0800 (PST)

I say that city people will leave the city when the city becomes un-livable.
I don't think that I ever used the verb "rampage". If I did, it was in reply
to you or someone else who indicated that distance alone would provide
security.

I'm not an oil peakist. I certainly don't think that we will be running
short on fuel, anytime soon. And, say we did; and things ended up as bad as
some are predicting. It will not be likwe "Night of the Living Dead" where
it all occurs in a 24 hour period. It will happen in waves. Just like
Mexicans moved across the country after illegally crossing the very dangerous
Sonoran Desert, on foot (many dying along the way) and then spread out all
over the country.

I don't , yet, believe that things need to become as bad as some seem to
believe. And, I certainly hope they do not................