homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 16:00:58 -0800 (PST)

--- On Mon, 12/8/08, Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure which of us thinks what anymore :-) I've never been one of
> those 'end of the world' people. I think it's the frog in the pot of
water...conditions will just get worse and worse and people will put up with
it and adjust. Or maybe some will come to their senses and live a more frugal
life. I'm afraid that modern Americans don't have rebellion in them.

> Lynn Wigglesworth

****** Lynn, I'll go out on a limb and put to paper, publicly, what I think
will, happen, and what I fear might happen if the things I thnk will happen
'do' occur. Later, in 2009, you will all have a record with which to
ridicule my errors.

1) After Christmas, many stores, well known and obscure ; large city chains
and small town icons, will close their doors, forever. By the end of
March,2009; this will have occurred all over the country, and in some cities
and towns, entire malls, and shopping centers will close and sit empty.

2) Also, by the end of March, we will have seen at least a small, regional;
but, maybe larger, unsceduled bank holiday, atm system failure, cash
shortage/rationing.

3) the price of gold (comex spot price) will have reached at least $1100,
also by the end of March

4) The Dem congress will at least 'attempt' some sort of anti gun,
anti-ammo, legislation before the end of their first session; even though
they have promised it is not even on their agenda.

5) By the end of March, gasoline will be $1.25 average price per gallon,
nationwide. One analyst siad the lows were set this week, but I keep this
prediction.

6) Meat and canned vegetables will continue to drop in price, through the
first of the summer of 2009, farmers will be slaughtering their herds because
the prices don't warrant the cost of upkeep.

7) Almost everyone in the country will have a close family member to become
unemployed, by the end of March, 2009. That 'pain' will be felt, nationwide.

8) The Dems will, rathetr than realizing things are not going their way,
will keep 'doubling their bet' to try to get back into 'winning' status; the
bail-outs will grow so large and so common that people stop paying
attention,contnious for at least all of 2009.

9) By the end of 2009, most people's personal creidy, Credit cards, home
equity loans, wha-ever, will be cut almost all together, unless they fall
into newly created, government mandated, favored groups (just like tax
deductions, today) social -engineering by monetary policy.

10) When, BO's public works projects gets into full roll, the workers will
demand union type rights and eventual classification as some sort of
protected class of gov't employees, this within 2-3 years.

I'll add a few more later. I am listing dates, so that you know when to poke