homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 16:26:55 -0800 (PST)

10) By summer of 2009, the USD will have already peaked and will be devalued
either own its own or by fiat. Other countries, our trading partners, will
be racing us to devalue the first and the most. Right now, we are all
promising 'not'to do this.

11) By the end of 2009, over half the states in the country we be talking
some form of state 'bankruptcy, default; or insolvency'

12) Young americans will emigrate to other safer, though lower paying,
countries for high tech work, in more free-market, reversing what has always
happened before.

13) many of our monied citizens, who 'didn't' get wiped out, will begin
emigrating, also, to safer countries, where the cost of living 'and' crime
are lower.

14) 2009, nationally, all property and violent crime rates will be higher
than at any time since the 1970's.

15) Within one year of his inaugeration, BO's popularity rating will be 35%
or lower, only the 'true believers' will still make excuses. At the same
time, the popularity rating of congress will be below 20%

More later, must polish the tea leaves