homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:53:57 -0500

Who is creating this construct that everyone will be on foot, and alone. I think people watch too much television and read >too many horror tales, still .............

I think many of us assume that gasoline is one of the first things that will disappear when TSHTF. If gas is still available, things probably aren't that bad. And it seems to me that YOU are the one always suggesting that city folk will be rampaging. We are saying how much can couch potatoes and stock brokers rampage?

Lynn Wigglesworth