homestead - Re: [Homestead] peat moss?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] peat moss?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:47:07 -0800

Ah, Bill, perhaps you've noticed that no one else wants to engage in conversation with you??? People like you don't bother me and I find that you occasionally have something of interest to say. Rant away.

BTW, the tunnel vision I spoke of, you clearly exhibit it in your continuing comments or should I say obsession with Hillary. Personally, I think the Clintons and Bushies are two of the same. The only difference is when Billy Boy was prez we didn't go several trillion dollars in debt. Other than that, since the 90s it has been the same old same old. BOTH are dirty. Take off your tunnel vision glasses!

Oh, and you really need to get a dictionary. Bash is NOT synonomous with "disagree".
Get over it!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

Why did you use your acidic dry soil as an example to attempt to bash me
if you know so much? Why didn't you just provide the right answer, that
your soil never had much lime to start with? See, it's more about
trying to bash me, the "Rove operative" as you so hilariously
proclaimed, not about illumination.

I came to this list with the sole intention of discussing farm life. I
found it to be a complete lie. I'm sure you never counted on meeting a
liberal with integrity. But I have a tendency to destroy lies where I
find them.

Isn't it fascinating, though, that you're always the person that
answers, and only you, the policewoman of politics. Years ago, when it
was announced that the TV would soon flicker out, I waited an
appropriate length of time, then placed a pebble into the water, with my
posts on junior college fraud, waste, and abuse. Surely there will be a
replacement, I said to myself. The only bottom dweller to rise to the
occasion was, of course, you. I had never heard from you before. Most
people will just agree to disagree, especially when they can't hope to
know more about a topic than someone else. You were proven wrong on
every point of fact, and when that failed, the only recourse was to
attack me personally. Your need to dominate every such conversation
points once again to your being no ordinary list member.

Conspiracy? It's such an easy word to trivialize. You're telling us
that politicians have no motivation for covering their wrongdoing?
Conspiracy theories are only ridiculous insofar as they are "vast", like
Stalina's VRWC. That's because it's improbable that so many people
could be motivated independently in the same direction, let alone keep
it a secret. This, however, would be a very logical conspiracy on the
part of two people whose entire lives were about to go down the tubes,
not implausible at all. As far as the Clantons are concerned, no one
would consider hiring either as babysitters, or even dogcatchers, if one
had really examined the evidence against them, and knew about all the
mysterious deaths of people who knew too much. Your favorite phrase is
"connect the dots," isn't it? Politicians don't need to be convicted
beyond a reasonable doubt to be disqualified. Just the hint of stench
is enough for me.

Bill