homestead - Re: [Homestead] peat moss?

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] peat moss?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:29:52 -0800

Lynda wrote:

Why thank you, Bev, for the information. After all, I wouldn't want to be like the people I described in my post. I'm going to tuck this information away so that I can keep it for future reference.

Signed,

The New and Improved Bill

P.S. Good luck, Bill, if you're going up 5. Snow and chain advisories starting just north of Redding.

I'm bewildered by his forgery, but still weather-conscious. We're shooting for tomorrow as the only snow-free day, to make our assault on the Siskiyous. Tonight we'll barely make it over the Grapevine.

Improved? You bet, babe. I enjoy opinions from people that differ from mine, but advertisements are just that, and one doesn't need to be polite to them.

Bill