homestead - [Homestead] Forget the blooming peat moss, was peat moss? Warning, long

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Forget the blooming peat moss, was peat moss? Warning, long
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:58:23 -0800

Wahoo! Give him a big hug from all of us!

And, you get all the slack you want!!!!

Perhaps because I just now got home from work and and now reading
email...I have to pick up my son from the airport in Atlanta in the AM,
and I have dinner to cook, chores to do, and a house to clean..I've had
a VERY busy week, and am working on about 10 hours sleep for the week.
And frankly, after thinking chemistry at work all day, the very freaking
LAST thing I want to do is to come home and think about it some more,
then write it out, making sure I haven't made some Mickey Mouse mistake
for you or someone else to pounce on..
I'm sure that I will eventually get around to analyzing what everyone
has written as this is a topic that actually interests me greatly, but
it might not be immediately as I would like to spend some time with my
son whom I haven't seen in 1.5 years..understand? Cut me some slack, okay?